Career development professionals are available in the GCC to help you develop your career strategy. Click here to make an appointment or visit us during walk-in hours, 2:00 - 3:30 p.m. At an advising session, you may:
- Prepare a Personal Career Plan
- Discuss relevant sectors, fields and employers in the international affairs community
- Identify potential networking contacts to facilitate the job or internship search
- Review your resume, cover letter and other job/internship application materials
- Prepare for interviews
- Evaluate/negotiate job offers
If you would like to explore your personality type, the Center offers CareerLeader the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) self-assessment. After taking these online assessments, Erin Ferree, Rebecca Bonco or Anne Steen can meet with you to review your results and discuss how the assessment might impact your career planning. There is a $40 fee for the MBTI.