What is WalshWorks?
WalshWorks is a password-protected database of current jobs and internships that is maintained by the GCC to help students and alumni with their job search. The database contains hundreds of posted jobs, internships and fellowships in the public, private and nonprofit sectors ranging from entry to mid and senior-levels. New opportunities are added every day. To advertise your jobs and internships to our population, please create an account on WalshWorks. To get started:
1. Build a personal profile (contact information, change password, etc.) by clicking on Profile link on the top navigation bar.
2. Click on the Personal Profile tab to update email address and other contact information.
3. Update system access by clicking on the Change Password and creating a new password.
4. Update Privacy settings by clicking on Privacy tab.
5. Report job placement information by clicking on Placements tab.
For assistance: Send your name, title and organization name via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post job and internship opportunities on your behalf.