As a Hoya, you can enjoy access to a myriad of resources to support and enhance your job search. Below are a few favorites to take advantage of:
- WalshWorks – This web portal serves as the hub for the GCC event schedule and job postings curated for our student population and alumni. You will also submit your resume for staff review and approval through this system and book one-on-one coaching appointments easily and quickly.
- The Career Bulletin – During the academic year, you will receive a weekly email from our GCC team highlighting key upcoming events, deadlines (internships, fellowships and full-time employment) and insights from across Georgetown and the international affairs community. Make sure it doesn’t get caught in your Georgetown email spam or promotions filter so you don’t miss it!
- Passport Career – Navigate the world of international careers, find city-specific resume examples and get your questions answered with over 15,000 pages of resources. Includes information by country (including the US) regarding employment options, work authorizations, lifestyle considerations, and local resources. Use the registration key: gtown987.
- Vault Guides – Start your industry research by accessing Vault’s rich information on starting careers in a variety of industries ranging from energy to nonprofits to financial services firms.
- Case Questions (CQ) Interactive – Prepare for case interviews with confidence and get a jump on the practice you will need to confidently apply to consulting industry positions.
- Lynda.com – Access your subscription via GU Library to explore this unique training platform with tutorials on computer languages, design programs and a host of other skills you might want to enhance beyond the classroom to get ready for your next career move.