Our Career Coaching staff can help you explore your personal and professional goals and design an action plan to execute them. We offer customized individual and group coaching to help you identify what employers want and how to position yourself for success. We offer in-person, phone, or virtual appointments throughout the year.
Career development professionals are available in the GCC to help you develop your career strategy. Schedule an appointment or visit us during our academic year walk-in hours (2:00 – 3:30 p.m).
At an advising session, you may:
- Prepare a Personal Career Plan
- Discuss relevant sectors, fields and employers in the international affairs community
- Identify potential networking contacts to facilitate the job or internship search
- Review your resume, cover letter and other job/internship application materials
- Prepare for interviews
- Evaluate/negotiate job offers
- Explore your Skills, values, and interests via assessments and coaching conversations