Our Career Coaching staff can help you explore your personal and professional goals and design an action plan to execute them. We offer customized individual and group coaching to help you identify what employers want and how to position yourself for success. We offer in-person, phone, or virtual appointments throughout the year.
Career development professionals are available in the GCC to help you develop your career strategy. Schedule an appointment or visit us during our academic year walk-in hours (2:00 – 3:30 p.m).
At an advising session, you may:
- Prepare a Personal Career Plan
- Discuss relevant sectors, fields and employers in the international affairs community
- Identify potential networking contacts to facilitate the job or internship search
- Review your resume, cover letter and other job/internship application materials
- Prepare for interviews
- Evaluate/negotiate job offers
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Self-Assessment
If you would like to explore your personality type, the Center offers CareerLeader the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) self-assessment. After taking these online assessments, one of our directors can meet with you to review your results and discuss how the assessment might impact your career planning. There is a $40 fee for the MBTI.