Career development professionals are available in the GCC to help you develop your career strategy. Click here to make an appointment or visit us during our academic year walk-in hours (2:00 – 3:30 p.m). At an advising session, you may:
- Prepare a Personal Career Plan
- Discuss relevant sectors, fields and employers in the international affairs community
- Identify potential networking contacts to facilitate the job or internship search
- Review your resume, cover letter and other job/internship application materials
- Prepare for interviews
- Evaluate/negotiate job offers
If you would like to explore your personality type, the Center offers CareerLeader the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) self-assessment. After taking these online assessments, Rebecca Bonco or Anne Steen can meet with you to review your results and discuss how the assessment might impact your career planning. There is a $40 fee for the MBTI.